Franck Arnaud's Eiffel page
This page contains various resources about Eiffel, an object oriented programming language promoting reusability and software correctness.
- Small changes to Nenie Net (CVS): Gobo 3.2; tests now pass with eiffel.com's compiler in addition to SmartEiffel (2003-10-11)
- Don't forget the Eiffel Struggle 2003 (2003-10-10)
- Home page layout now uses CSS. (2002-10-26)
- Nenie XML is now fully integrated in the release version of Gobo from 3.0, please use this. (2002-10-01)
- Some basic documentation for Nenie Net is now available in CVS (net/doc/overview.txt). (2002-09-01)
- The Nenie XML parser has now been integrated within the Gobo development tree (Nenie XML 0.1 can still be used with Gobo 2.0 release). Gobo XML includes a complete DOM-like tree (from eXml) and a new stream-based event framework. The only missing bit from Nenie XML in Gobo is the simplified data-centric tree (to be reviewed). New to this parser in Gobo: interface to DTD events. At the current time it also uses UC_STRING rather than UTF8-in-a-STRING but a new version of UC_STRING in Gobo which inherits from STRING will solve most issues that a distinct UC_STRING class has. (2002-04-01)
- Networking library now uses Gobo Test framework for more formal and convenient tests. Crypto classes now include DES, Triple DES block ciphers, with CBC and CFB streaming, and some nicer interface classes (2001-12-17).
- Site moved to a new host (2001-12-10).
- Nenie XML 0.1 is released (2001-07-14).
- Code freeze for Nenie XML release 0.1. Now passes 99.5% of the OASIS XML 1.0 Conformance Test Suite's binary tests (2001-07-09).
- First crypto class in Nenie Net: MD5 hash function in pure Eiffel. Some work done on webmail client, pop3 (2001-06-30).
- Fenestra and Pylon documentation source now converted to XML and put into CVS in respective /doc. XSLT-based HTML generation in misc/xmldoc. Next: graphics, Lout filter (2001-05-18)
- Fenestra's flat-short forms (current CVS state as of 2000-11-12)
- Current development version of Fenestra now uses Gobo structures (2000-11-11)
- Webshort, a web version of SmallEiffel's short utility (2000-01-02)
- Public CVS repository now online! (2000-01-02)